Friday, November 16, 2012

Sammie's 9 months!

She is growing too fast!!! I feel like she's bigger than both Bradley and Gracie were at this age, but she's still little on the charts (which I don't pay too much attention to because personally I think it's skewed since so many kids and babies are huge and overweight now - just my opinion) :) She got her first tooth at 8 1/2 months, then a week later started crawling. She was so funny because the first day she'd cry the whole time she would crawl, like she was frustrated that it wasn't going like imagined, or confused about what was happening - I don't know :)
For some reason all the sudden she is a VERY picky eater. She reminds me of the door knocker on the movie Labyrinth - anyone know what I'm talking about? When she takes the ring out of his mouth so he can tell her which door to choose, then he won't let her put it back in and is SO tight-lipped she can't get it in. That's exactly how I feel when I'm trying to feed Sammie sometimes! On the movie she solved the problem by plugging his nose so he'd have to open his mouth to breathe and then stuck it in, maybe I'll try that next time - JUST KIDDING! :)
She started pulling herself up to kneeling against stuff pretty much the same day she started crawling, which has resulted in many bumped heads as she tries to get balance.
She has this adorable face where she sucks in her bottom lip, my doctor says that she has perfected the 'old man smile' :) She seems to be always grinning and people comment on how happy she is wherever we go.








 

0 comments: