Oh how I LOVE fall! It's funny because I get SO happy when the weather cools off and the leaves start to change and fall, and Kevin gets SO sad at the same time. If it was up to him it would be summer all year long, then snow on Christmas Day and that's it :) This fall has been great. I remember SO many years it seems to snow as soon as the leaves hit the ground and we seem to skip fall all together. This year we had plenty of time to play in the leaves without them being wet and soggy. Sammie wasn't sure what to think when the leaves started flying, but she did enjoy crunching them up in her tiny little hands :)
Saturday, November 10, 2012
Fall Fun!!!
Posted by Kerr Family at 7:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment