Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Sammie's turn for school :)

Sammie started preschool!! At church she was having a hard time being left in her class and would cry and cry and we'd have to come get her. So I kind of stopped trying because it just stressed me out. So during the summer I decided that I should probably put her in a class to try to get her used to being left. And I found a class that both she and Gracie could take together so I figured being with her sister would soften the blow and maybe she wouldn't be so upset. It didn't seem to work at the time because she cried and cried when I left and the teacher had to pry her off of me and tell me to go. Turns out she didn't cry very long but I was still worried about how she would act with preschool. So I signed up to be parent helper on the first day of school because I thought it would ease her into it if I was there the first day. I think it worked - that and already knowing the building from picking up and dropping off Gracie there for the last couple years. She loved preschool from the very first day!




0 comments: