Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Time Capsule

Ten years ago a bunch of the family put stuff in a time capsule and buried it out at Grandma's. This was the year to dig it up. I wasn't actually there when they buried it but Kevin and I both put in letters to each other. I predicted that we would have 4 kids which was pretty cool :) I just love going to Grandma's and I try to soak it all in and take a million pictures every time.











Grandma and Gracie discussing her new favorite best friend - the orange kitty :) She was asking the kitties name and Grandma said she didn't have one, so they came up with one together and named her Prairie :) Gracie just would not put her down the whole time we were there, and has talked about her many many times since we left :)



Good 'ol fun with sticks :)








0 comments: