.jpg)
Mr Bradley is 5 months! My how time flies! He's getting to be such a big boy! I took these pictures on his 5 Month Old Birthday. He's so funny, I think he's getting used to my little photo shoots :) This top picture is my favorite - but I had no idea how hard he was sucking on his arm! After I took this picture, I picked him up and he had this huge hickey on his arm! It lasted a long time and now I am very paranoid - when I see him sucking on his arm, I make sure he doesn't have a high power suction going on :) He's so funny :)
He loves his feet now, he can't quite get his feet to his mouth but he sure tries, he pulls and pulls and opens his mouth to get ready to suck on them but they don't quite make it! Look at the concentration (and the hickey on his left arm)! Sweet baby boy!.jpg)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment