So normally we never have plans anymore - which I'm totally fine with because Mr Bradley is entertaining enough for me :) About a month ago one of the basements that Kevin was finishing scheduled an open house for the 26th of April. They wanted Kevin there so that they could show off their beautiful basement that my husband spent so much time on and he could possibly get some referalls (which he did!). Then we get an invitation for my cousins graduation party out in Snyder - of course the same day. I really wanted to go since I hadn't seen my family out there since before Bradley was born, so we decided - it'll just be a long day, we'll leave early, drive out to Snyder (hour and a half drive), stay as long as possible, then rush back here for the open house. THEN - one of my best friend's who's getting married in October decided to come home for a week to work on wedding plans and wanted to go look at Bridemaid's dresses - guess what day? :) So it was definitely the most jam packed day that I've had since Bradley was born - I think we were all exhausted by the end of it! And it made me realize just how much more difficult it is to time things and make plans for a day like that when Bradley isn't really on a set schedule with eating and feeding times - but it all worked out and I was able to cram everything in! Here are some pictures of us at Grandma's house :)
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Busy Day!
Posted by Kerr Family at 1:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
3 comments:
Two questions:
1. Which grandma is that?
2. Who lives in Snyder getting married?
Where is Snyder?
I guess that's three.
I love seeing those sisters together!
My Dad's mom, Snyder is out next to Brush - remember all my family who lives 100 miles East of here - on the farm? That's where it was - it was my cousin Megan who graduated and Jenny is getting married in October :)
Kevin and Heidi,
What a wonderful little Blog you have going. Grandma told me about all of your infectious comments about Bradley and I couldn't resist having a look myself. You are all adorable and we are looking forward to seeing you in Aug. and getting to hold Bradley for ourselves.
Lots of love, Uncle Jeff
Post a Comment