Saturday, November 7, 2009

Just being silly Mr B...

Seriously I could just sit there and watch him for hours and hours, he is SO entertaining! He has the sweetest personality too. In the first video he was just sitting there, playing with his toys - a wolf, his bat, and - I know it looks bad - a medicine bottle! Don't worry, we only let him play with it under supervision, it's child proof, and it has skittles in it to make it rattle, which I know could be dangerous (hence the supervision) but he just loves it, and he seems to like to use it as a cup, pretending to drink out of it. It's so cute because he sits his wolf up really nice, gives it kisses, gives it a drink, then I think he realized I was watching, but doesn't want me to see him checking, so he looks over at me in the sneakiest way- it's just adorable :)


And then this video is just a very long story that he was trying to tell me, I'm sure it has to do with baseball - people throwing the ball, lots of swinging. He really tries to get his point across, he's so animated! :) (FYI - this was back in August - now we are able to understand a lot more of his stories :) )


0 comments: