Monday, November 9, 2009

To Grandmother's house we go...

There is no river, and no woods... just the grassy plains that lead us to Grandma's house :) Grandma takes her annual trip to Arizona every October to avoid the cold Colorado winters, so we had to go visit her one more time before she left. Bradley got a little tired of the hour and a half drive there and I had to switch seats with Craig so that I could sit next to him and calm him down, see his poor little tear streaked cheeks? It was so nice to get to visit everyone, play some games, and eat Grandma's famous roast :) Drew was watching a movie on his portable DVD when Bradley decided to sit down next to him and join himevery now and then he'd put his arm around Drew and pat him on the shoulders - such a sweet sweet boy :) They had 6 brand new kittens out there, and it was cold and windy, so I tried to convince Kevin to let me put them in his truck - just until we left so they could stay warm - but he knows me too well :) he said we'd get home and I would have just happen to forget to take out one of the kittens :)We love you Grandma! Thank you for having us :) We can't wait to see you again at Christmas!

0 comments: