Bradley LOVES to read his books. The other day we were upstairs in my room, he left to go into his room and I started to follow. As soon as he turned around and saw me coming, he grabbed that door and shut it in my face! So I thought, ok - I'll let you hang out alone for a little bit. About 5 minutes later, hearing no noise at all, I was wondering what he was doing, so I opened the door to find him doing this - SO CUTE! He had got his boppy pillow off the chair, put it in the middle of the room, got a book, sat down in the middle of the pillow and was reading his book...
all by himself... concentrating so hard.
It was adorable :)
Now he's been doing that more and more, going upstairs out of nowhere to go read a book by himself. He is such a sweetheart!!
Monday, November 16, 2009
Reading
Posted by Kerr Family at 5:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
2 comments:
What a sweet heart!! self motivated at such a little age to find a comfy seat. plop himself down and read. How cute. We could all takes cues from him.
He is so adorable! Kade loves to read too. I think it is so fun to hear him jabbering away to himself pointing at the pictures and turning the pages. Doesn't it just make you wonder what story they are telling?
Post a Comment