Friday, January 13, 2012

4?!?!

I am in total denial that my baby boy has turned 4! For his birthday party this year we had a monster theme. I found an idea for little monster tote bags online and tweaked it a little and here's what we ended up with. I think they turned out great and the kids seemed to love them!Kevin helped me with the games and monster decorations. He cut these guys out of poster board.This guy we used to toss balls into his mouth and we had another monster for "pin the eye on the monster" which was a lot of fun and the kids really enjoyed.Here are the birthday boys on their birthday sharing a cakeand opening presents :)4 years have gone by WAY too fast! Starting to talk about preschool and kindergarten is making me sad! And being so close to having baby #3, I keep thinking back to when Bradley was a tiny baby and it just doesn't seem possible that that was 4 years ago. He is amazing, and fun, and makes me laugh everyday. He is the sweetest big brother anyone could ask for and adorable to boot. I am SO lucky to be his Mommy!!!!

0 comments: