Thanksgiving was great, but not as great as it usually is because we were missing the Townsends this year. Mindy had to work so we decided to have a Thanksgiving meal on Thanksgiving at our house, then another one at her house that weekend. Somehow with schedules and so much on everyone's plate the weekend one at Mindy's house never happened so we didn't get to spend Thanksgiving with her and her family, which I think is the first time that has ever happened, which was very sad for everyone.BUT it was still a great Thanksgiving with the rest of the family. Any time I can just be around family and hang out and play games - that's all I ever ask for! Then you add great food to that and you just can't go wrong!
The kids enjoying their meals... wait, that's not true! They were SO preoccupied with everyone there they didn't want to eat AT ALL!
Playing games after stuffing ourselves full of food, something I would like to do every day of the year :)
Friday, January 13, 2012
Thanksgiving
Posted by Kerr Family at 4:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment