The Annual Kerr Halloween Party! Here's Mommy comforting Gracie after Poppy and Craig came over, between the face paint and the masks she was not a happy girl, Bradley wasn't even a fan at first. When he answered the door when Poppy knocked he took one look, then looked away with big eyes while slowly closing the door behind him - he sure did not want to let in whomever that was :)Tammy and Craig as Black - Mail :)
My homemade costume! I got the idea online and thought it was such a cute idea, it took about 3 times longer than I was anticipating, BUT I thought it turned out great so it was worth it! Kevin helped me with his artistic skills, so it definitely would not have looked like this if he didn't lend a hand :)
Superman flying!
Believe it or not - the Townsend family :)
Bradley really enjoyed being Superman, he was constantly flexing his muscles and wanted to wear it all the time. As soon as I would put it on he'd say "Mommy, are you in trouble???" and I'd say "Yes, save me" and he'd come running with his cape flying behind him. Gracie got used to the routine too so any time I would say "Is it a bird?" she'd yell "NO", then "Is it a plane", again "NO" - "It's SUPERMAN!"
Friday, January 13, 2012
Halloween Party
Posted by Kerr Family at 3:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment