Getting PUMPKINS! Our friends told us about this pumpkin patch out on Hwy 14 right before Ault and they had such high praise we thought we'd try it out! Last year we waited too late and just picked some up at Safeway and I really wanted to go to a patch this year. It worked out great because we were on our way to Grandma's house and it was on the way and it was a beautiful day. We didn't have a lot of time to go roaming around the patch, but we didn't need to - they had SO many stacked high on hay bails and such a great selection!The kids got right into it and picked out their favorites (even though of course Gracie fell asleep 2 minutes before we got there and had to wake her up)
They had really cool colors and all different textures on the pumpkins - I don't think I've ever seen bumpy green and gray pumpkins before, I loved it!
Bradley had a great time finding ALL that he could, we ended up with quite a stack! All in all we got about 20 pumpkins for $20!!! We will definitely be returning next year :)
Friday, January 13, 2012
Pumpkin Patch
Posted by Kerr Family at 3:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment