Tammy asked us to go with her and Craig to the Downtown Aquarium and I jumped at the idea because I can tell my poor kids are bored to death with me! I feel so bad, I don't leave the house a lot lately because it would be venturing out with 3 kids all by myself which doesn't sound all that fun to me just yet :) I know the warm weather is going to help me want to get out of the house, so I'm excited for that. A few weeks ago I was actually contemplating taking them all to the grocery store during the day... by myself. I was proud of myself for even considering it and I told my Mom and she told me it was so cold outside and I should wait for a warmer day to take them all out, so I quickly changed my mind and decided to stay home. I'm still adjusting to not a lot of sleep and it seems like it would take SO much energy to get everyone ready, time it right, and take them all somewhere. So unfortunately, my kids are going a little stir crazy! So the Aquarium was perfect timing. Our good friends, the Larsen's, met us there as well which was so nice because we hadn't seen them in a while. They have a daughter who is about 7 months older than Gracie and they were SO cute together, Gracie has asked about her every day since we went :) I hadn't been there for probably about 11 years, so it was really nice to go. Sammie did SUCH a good job, she slept the WHOLE time and ate in the car right before and after. We tried SO hard to get all the kids to look at us and smile but it just wasn't happening, they were too distracted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment