Sunday, March 4, 2012

Birthday Party

Gracie's Birthday party was a lot of fun and maybe a little more hectic than usual with Sammie being so little :) I missed part of the party since I was upstairs feeding her, which takes a while when she's so young. But, I think Gracie had a good time and that's all that mattered really! She was very excited for her party!
 



She sure loved opening all of her presents and it seemed to happen very quickly.


She was so happy when everyone sang Happy Birthday and I think her most favorite part was blowing out the candles, she wanted to do it over and over. She still out of no where says "Birthday!" and blows like she's blowing out candles.


These glasses were party favors and I think my most favorite party favor I've found so far. They are hilarious! I love them, and so do they, they wear them all the time now.

0 comments: