I don't think I've ever been as ready for warm weather as I was this year. I still haven't really wanted to take all 3 kids too many places by myself yet, so hanging out in the backyard is GREAT! It's kind of like leaving without actually having to leave :) I still want to get a sandbox set up in the backyard, but for now they seem perfectly content playing in the dirt :) Both of them have spent HOURS filling up the wheel-barrow and transferring dirt and leaves and rocks to other parts of the yard.
It has been pretty windy here unfortunately and the other night the wind blew the umbrella out of our table which caused the glass tabletop to shatter :( But the kids still figured out how to improvise and just use the edge for their drinks :)
And you know Bradley, with his dressing himself lately you never know what he's going to come up with. It's shorts with snow boots a lot lately :) And he just loves picking out sunglasses from Daddy's collection :)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment