Sunday, February 24, 2013

Big Girl Underwear

I had been planning on putting Gracie in underwear starting at the beginning of the year. Then I got lazy and kept putting it off and concentrating on other things. We'd go in the potty sometimes but I wasn't being consistent at all with it. Two days before Sammie's first birthday Gracie woke up in the morning and came in to our room and said she had to go pee-pee. So we went to the bathroom and talked about how we should do that all day. I kept the diaper on her that day but she stayed dry all day and went to the bathroom most of the time by herself without me even asking if she needed to. So the next day we put underwear on. She is amazing! She had only had a handful of accidents and has been dry every single night so she's even wearing underwear at night already. She didn't even have any problem going #2 :) which I remember being a big deal with Bradley. I guess she was ready and decided to take matters into her own hands since I wasn't doing anything :) Good girl :) Here she is modeling her brand new PINK underwear :)


0 comments: