Monday, February 25, 2013

Gracie is 3!

My little Gracie is 3! I was telling Tammy the other day how she's so hard to describe because she is the sweetest little thing, but can turn on you in about half a second if she wants to :) She is independent and yet she'll run up to me multiple times a day and just say "I love you Mama" and give me a big hug, out of nowhere. She will try to be very pleasing and do things she knows I love and constantly say "you happy with me Mama?" but then turn around and purposefully, and for reason at all, do something bad and wait for my reaction. She plays SO sweet with her brother most of the time but then out of nowhere will take his toy and throw it downstairs where no one can get it. Tammy described her as the perfect blend of sugar and spice - and that's the best description I have heard yet :) She is amazing, I LOVE her personality. I love how she's strong willed and she challenges me, even though she makes things difficult sometimes. She's always been very independent but she's so nurturing and will put her arm around me and rub my hair when I lay with her in bed at night. She is HILARIOUS and always keeps things very interesting, I wish I could have a video camera taping her 24/7 - she could be a reality show all by herself :) On her birthday I felt bad because Sammie had just had her birthday party on her actual birthday the week before, so she kept asking when all her friends were coming. It took a lot of explaining for her to understand we weren't having the party that day but it was still her birthday. Her party got bumped back so we'll have more on that later :)

She does this thing lately with her eyes when she is trying (and succeeding) to be funny.


Her birthday brownies

Lovin' her new birthday present


0 comments: