Friday, February 22, 2013

Merry Christmas :)

I sure love Christmas. I LOVE watching the kids get so excited the night before with anticipation, that's ALMOST as good as watching them Christmas morning :)
Here's Sammie eating her first Christmas present :) I can't believe this was her first Christmas!





My little model :)

Speaking of models :) Here's Bradley showing of his shoes and scooter at the same time :)

After we open presents and hang out at home for a little while we make our way over to Mom's. We were so blessed to have everyone together again including Uncle Rick from Saint Louis.





Crazy to think next year we'll add another little one to the bunch! Can't wait to meet baby Ayden!!!



Oh how I wish I could post another picture ;) Mindy was having a hard time with the new kittens in Mom's house, she has become very allergic to cats over the years. She was sneezing like crazy and her face was all itchy. I have a WONDERFUL picture of all of us together and she was in mid-sneeze and Kevin immediately said she looked like the Predator in the picture and (sorry Mindy) we all agree. It's SO funny and I'm laughing just thinking about it, but unfortunately I cannot share. Hopefully my great description of it is enough :) LOVE YOU MINDY :)

 

0 comments: