I had talked to Tammy the night before and she was having lots of contractions. She was texting me back and forth saying she couldn't get to sleep around 11:30 but then I didn't hear anything back. Every time I woke up I checked my phone and nothing, so I figured she was able to get to sleep. But then morning came and I got a call from Mom pretty early that she had gone to the hospital and was admitted. Unfortunately - it was a tough day for me to be able to make it to the hospital, as well as Mindy. Mindy was busy at work and couldn't leave, and I had taken my van into the shop the day before so I had no mode of transportation at all and Kevin was working. I convinced Kevin to let me take his truck, take the kids to school, then run by the hospital to check on her but he said I didn't have a lot of time because he needed to get to work. Things were progressing nicely but not super quickly so I had to run back home and try to figure out how to get more time so that I could be there for the birth. Kevin was able to rearrange everything and let me take the truck so I was able to get back to Tammy in time before little Finley made his appearance :)
Tuesday, July 14, 2015
Baby Finley
Posted by Kerr Family at 3:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment