Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Grandma's house

Grandma goes to Arizona during the winter. She was able to stop by for a quick visit right after Sammie was born, but we hadn't had a chance to see her since she got back for summer - so we made it out there for a day. Sammie just LOVED her Grandma Dorothy! She was so comfortable with her that she practically fell asleep on her shoulder. It was SO nice to get to see Grandma and hang out with her all day. I understand that it takes a lot to feed all of us and keep us (the children) entertained all day and I appreciate everything she does! I wish we were a little closer and we could have her over to our house for dinner all the time and play our favorite games all day and night :) Hopefully we can make another trip in the next couple of weeks because we already miss our Grandma!!



(BTW - my camera is driving  me NUTS! Without my flash everything is blurry ALL THE TIME! I decided I'd pick out my own birthday present this year and get a nice new one - I'm SO excited! Bare with me until then :) )

0 comments: