Saturday, June 2, 2012

Sammie's 3 month update

Trying to catch up again, I am about a month behind and now that Sammie is 4 months I guess I should go back and post about her 3 month update :) She is one smiley, happy baby! She laughs a lot, and at the funniest things. I'll just be talking to her and out of no where she'll laugh. She likes to be scared (most of the time), and drools like CRAZY! We have those outfits that come with bibs that I had never used before with the other 2 kids, but I need to get them out of storage because now I see how handy those bibs would be. Sometimes I have to change her outfit multiple times a day so she's not in soaked clothing. And she LOVES to suck on her hands now, they are almost always in her mouth! She's still a great eater and a pretty good sleeper. She'll usually take one long nap a day and then the other one is pretty broken up and sometimes it takes me getting her back to bed 4 times before she actually stays asleep. She's starting to loose her hair, which makes me sad, but she still has way more than her siblings did :) She sure concentrates on stuff, she will just sit there and stare at us for so long just watching and she has the biggest, prettiest eyes. She's starting to reach up and grab at the toys that are hanging around her and she is getting stronger and stronger! I'm hoping she doesn't need to be swaddled that much longer because she gets out of it multiple times a night no matter how tight I make it. She is sure one sweet, sweet baby!








0 comments: