Here's the garden at 5 weeks. My zucchini are taking over! I'm going to have to start cutting off some of the leaves because they are drowning out the peppers. I was sure loving my garden but the more and more it grows the more and more spiders I find :( I'm going to have to get over this spider phobia of mine! I have gone out to pick zucchini 3 times now and I see spiders all over and I get scared to touch anything and I come back inside. Especially those zucchini leaves - the spiders like to hide on the underside and then jump out to get me when I touch the leaf. I have to get over it though because there are several that are definitely ready to be picked, along with quite a few peppers. I see some tiny little green tomatoes starting to grow, so that's exciting. I'm excited to actually be able to eat something from it soon!!!
Friday, July 6, 2012
Garden 5 weeks in...
Posted by Kerr Family at 10:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment