So you know how my camera died? I somehow convinced Kevin to let me buy an SLR camera, something that I've been wanting to do FOREVER but never was able to before. I figured it could be my birthday, and mothers day, and Christmas presents for the next couple years or so :) So YAY, I got a nice new camera!! I'm still trying to learn all about it so that I can take the best pictures I can. I'm reading a lot online, watching videos online and trying to play around with it to teach myself all about aperture, shutter speed, focus modes and all that fun stuff! I'm having a blast with it. I always have taken a lot of pictures of my kids, but now I think they're getting a little annoyed :) I think I took about 200 pictures the first day :) Here are some of my favorite shots so far, experimenting with different modes and effects :)
Wednesday, July 25, 2012
New Toy
Posted by Kerr Family at 10:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment