I feel like I JUST posted her 4 month update, these months are just flying by! Sammie is just such a fun little girl and sweet as can be. I did stop swaddling her which I feel might have been a little too early but it's just so hot and she gets SO hot and sweaty, so I figured she'd get used to it and be more comfortable. She is pretty good about it now, she likes to roll over and sleep on her left side and suck on the pacifier. It's pretty cute because if she's on her back and you give it to her she'll just roll to the side automatically. She will roll from front to back and back to front now but doesn't do either a whole lot. She will grab her pacifier now and she likes to hold on it while she chews on it. I KNOW her teeth are moving around in there and hurting her quite a bit, she's had a couple bad days and nights because her gums are hurting her. It's pretty cute I'll start rubbing her gums with my finger and she'll just fall into my hand and lean into it and close her eyes. She is usually very good at naps but she has been waking up more at night. I'm so used to just grabbing her and feeding her so I'll do that over and over and over again but I need to start giving her the pacifier or just waiting a little bit to see if she goes back to sleep without being fed all the time. Originally we were planning on moving Gracie into Bradley's room when Sammie was about 6 months but as I'm writing this that's less than 3 weeks away and I don't think I'm ready :) BUT I do know that getting Sammie into the nursery would help me sleep better, so it should be somewhat soon. Just last night she realized that she could put her foot in her mouth and chew on her toes, and she was very excited about that! She's getting to be such a little girl!!
Friday, July 6, 2012
Sammie's 5 months!
Posted by Kerr Family at 12:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment