Thursday, June 6, 2013

Garden time again

Yay! I've been excited to plant again this year - why? Because I was actually able to keep something ALIVE last year!!! SO surprising and exciting for me :) Last time we tried 3 different things. This time I thought I would branch out a little more, so we did those 3 plus... 6 more. We'll see how this goes. I tried to read up on what should be next to what and what needs to be kept away from what, but it seems like a lot of stuff to me. Last time I had 3 of every plant so if 2/3 died I'd still get SOMETHING. This time I pretty much have one of each, so... like I said... we'll just see. I also realize that some of the things need more space than I'm actually giving it, so that probably won't work. I was kind of wishing my garden was bigger this time, but we'll just try to make it work with what we've got. Here's the lineup: tomato, green pepper, yellow pepper, carrots, green beans, watermelon, strawberry, zucchini, and corn! I also want to do some more sunflowers again because they were so much fun to watch grow, but I didn't have room in the garden. I'll have to try to stick them somewhere else - somewhere that the dogs won't kill them, and I have yet to find a spot that they might have a chance. They might have to go in my front yard :)










0 comments: