Mindy graduated!!! My wonderful, amazing, multi-talented, loving sister graduated from CSU. After leaving CSU about 14 years ago to have her amazing children she returned a couple years ago to pursue her degree in social work. After juggling family, work, and school for 2 years she is finally done!! I am super happy for her and can't imagine doing all that she's accomplished in school while still having time for every soccer, baseball, volleyball, AND basketball practices and games that her children take part in, AND working at the same time. It's a big deal and she should be super proud of herself! I can't wait for her to get into a job that she loves in the field of social work. We all went to her pinning ceremony before graduation and then went out to lunch and I was able to take some pictures of everyone.
Thursday, June 6, 2013
Mindy Townsend B.S.W.!!!
Posted by Kerr Family at 11:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment