From this
to this
Where did the time go??? Bradley had his last day of preschool, and I was a wreck! He was totally fine, and excited to have t-ball and kindergarten to look forward to. Until I made the mistake of talking to someone about how sad I was within earshot of Bradley - then he was a little sad... oops :( I don't think he totally understood that that was his last day and he wouldn't be going back. He has started to ask multiple times since then when he has preschool again, then he remembers and gets a little sad. It was just so much fun for him. I was hesitant to bring him anywhere because I am so used to, and LOVE, him being with ME all the time. I absolutely loved his teacher and he felt comfortable and loved it there from day one. We met some really good friends that I know we'll keep in touch with and I'm just so glad he had such a good FIRST school experience. We all went to City Park for the end of the year picnic with everyone and got to ride the trolley and play for a couple of hours.
Thursday, June 6, 2013
Preschool
Posted by Kerr Family at 2:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment